Friday, July 3, 2015

How To Find Roommates

Finding roommates...

      So when it comes to finding roommates or approaching the roommate situation for the DCP, it can definitely be a little awkward but also remember, most people are in the same boat. It is definitely weird messaging someone out of no where asking to be roommates but it is just the nature of the beast. I joined 3 groups on Facebook for my program and posted the DCP roommate survey everyone was filling out in each of the groups hoping for someone to message me or finding someone else's survey who seemed to match my general personality. I was lucky that it worked out and I ended up finding 3 roommates so far, hoping to stay with 3 to try  and avoid being put into an apartment with bunk-beds (fingers crossed). Just keep in mind, most people in the group are in the same situation as you and we all just have to dive in and try and find others also looking for roommates. It can hands down be a daunting task but once you found your roommates, you'll be feeling real good that you took the leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment