Friday, December 18, 2015

Why Memory Maker is 1000% Worth It

You won't regret it...

     This was probably one of the best investments I made throughout my entire program. Even though we all have our phones that take great pictures whenever we want them. Being able to utilize all the Photopass Photographers and keep all my ride photos throughout nearly half of my program was incredible. I have nearly 400 Photopass photos that I am able to look back on and just reminisce on the best 4 months of my life.
     Memory Maker is about $170, and it is good for 30 days. Therefore from when you activate it, you can capture and download photos for 30 days and then it will expire. One nice aspect, any Photopass pictures you took and linked to your My Disney Experience before purchasing Memory Maker, you can download as well, as long as they haven't expired. So I didn't purchase mine until mid November, but all my pictures from some of my early visits to the parks and the Halloween party I was able to download which was awesome.
     I timed my purchase specifically so I could have it when my family and friends were visiting, that way we didn't have someone from our party taking the pictures and we could get the best quality pictures to remember our vacation by. I definitely recommend getting Memory Maker if you end up at the parks very consistently and want to be able to remember all of your DCP. It may be a hefty investment, but if you take full advantage of it, I promise it is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment