Friday, November 6, 2015

Don't Be Afraid to do the Parks Alone!

You won't regret it...

     There will be times where everyone you may wanna go to the parks with is either working, doing something with other people or just being straight up lazy and boring. When this is the case, especially on your days off, don't be afraid to fly solo at the parks. And honestly sometimes you need those days to yourself just to decompress from work and not worry about being social, just keep to yourself.
     At first it can be daunting and scary, most of us are raised to be taught that going out to do things requires someone to do it with. As I got older I realized this can hinder my ability to enjoy life, and became very true during my CP. I couldn't let other people's lack of willingness to go out, stop me from having fun.
     Another beauty of going alone, you can do whatever YOU want to do without anyone judging you for it. Browse the shops, meet your favorite characters, ride your favorite ride it's all up to you. One of the best things for me to do if I was ever stressed or frustrated for some reason...I went to EPCOT and rode The Seas with Nemo and Friends and would just spend time wandering the pavilion. It's my favorite movie and I love fish & aquariums so it just helped me relax. Your version of this may be different, but find what that is for you and when you need time to yourself, do your thing.
     I felt the same way about Animal Kingdom, I loved going alone because it was my favorite park and I could just do whatever I want. I loved riding Kilimanjaro Safaris and seeing The Festival of the Lion King, both I enjoyed over and over again on my own because I was such a morning person and got to the park early. One of the best moments I witnessed when out on my own, during the end of The Festival of the Lion King, when the performers pull the kids out of the bleachers to dance around, at the end they pulled some of them toward the float with Simba on it and had them wave at him, It was mind blowing to me and just pure Disney magic for Simba to wave back at them, it may have been small and not many people may have witnessed it, but it was awesome to see!
     You can also take your time and really observe and take in the parks. There is so much to see at all the parks you could spend hours just wandering around and not ride a single ride. Don't miss these opportunities, I promise going to the parks alone can be much more fun and enjoyable than you may originally think!

No comments:

Post a Comment