Friday, November 13, 2015

Rationalizing a Universal Pass

To buy or not to buy...

     Rationalizing getting a Universal pass will depend a lot on how your roommates and friends feel about it. Also how much you really, honestly expect to be going to Universal.
     For me, I knew I was going enough times for it to pay itself off so it just made sense, also having a car made it very accessible for me. I dropped a little over $300 on mine because I got the one that included parking and knew I'd be the one driving most of the time.
     Also, most of the friends I ended up making also talked about getting them so I knew I'd have people to go with. And I couldn't have been happier with my investment, I went about 6 times and had a blast, got some great merchandise and made the most of it. I'm just a theme park junkie in general and knowing how close I was to Universal, there was no way I wasn't gonna get a pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment