Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Everything I Did, Everything I Bought

Kept track of it all...

     I knew of people who did this before I got to Disney and thought why not do it myself, so I did. I kept notes in my phone for each day I went to a park and which ones I went to, and another for each of the parks and how many times I went on the rides. Out of the 123 days I had my main gate, I went to the parks 60 of those days.


    
     I lived up to all of my expectations and then some and it is fun to look back at everything I did during my time at Disney. On top of all the visits I had to the parks, I also made plenty of purchases to represent my connection and love for Disney at home. All of my merchandise purchases were:
  • Walt Disney World Mug
  • Mickey Mouse Mug
  • Port Orleans Riverside Mug
  • Animal Kingdom Starbucks Mug
  • Mickey Mouse Keychain
  • Port Orleans Keychain
  • Magic Kingdom Lands Magnets
  • Walt Disney World Magnet
  • Cast Member Magnet
  • Sorcerer Mickey Ears Magnet
  • Mickey Mouse Long Sleeve Shirt
  • Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Shirt
  • Walt Disney World T-Shirt
  • EPCOT Food & Wine T-Shirt
  • Mickey Mouse Hoody
  • Animal Kingdom Hoody
  • Star Wars Snapback
  • Duff Beer Pint Glass
  • Duff Beer Tank Top
  • Sorcerer Mickey Puzzle
  • Fantasmic Pin
  • Steamboat Willy Pin
  • Splash Mountain Pin
  • Kilimanjaro Safari Pin
  • Squirt Pin
  • Buzz & Woody WDW Pin
  • Green Alien Christmas Ornament
  • Hakuna Matata Lion King Painting
      And that was it, blew tons of money on all that to remember it by and do not regret a single penny of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment